Pages

I was recruited by Michelle Ng and Without Limits to write about my experiences in my final season of College Ultimate. 2011 has many possibilities...let's see how they pan out. E-mail me (robyn-fennig@uiowa.edu)

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Robyn's Birthday Extravaganza

Me at Nationals with my sisters
I would assume if you're reading this, you are an ultimate frisbee enthusiast. I also know that the chances that any one reading this ACTUALLY being in Madison, WI is slim. However, If you'll be in Madison, let me know (i.e. send me an e-mail), and celebrate my 24th birthday with me.

After having just wrapped up my final college ultimate season, I want to celebrate it right by playing some pick up ultimate, grilling, and having some fun. We'll be starting up after the MUFA Youth Clinic on Saturday ~3:30 pm. Location TBD, based on turn out.

Much Love,
Robyn

No comments:

Post a Comment