Pages

I was recruited by Michelle Ng and Without Limits to write about my experiences in my final season of College Ultimate. 2011 has many possibilities...let's see how they pan out. E-mail me (robyn-fennig@uiowa.edu)

Friday, May 13, 2011

Without Limits Nationals Coverage

Until I get some more guest posts ready, my blog will likely be taking a hiatus for the few weeks leading up to Nationals. Michelle Ng asked me to collaborate on some media coverage for the Women's Division of the College Championships in Boulder. We have some great story ideas for you guys. I'll be writing all sorts of things. So go check it out. Coverage begins Monday 5/16/2011.

You can find our coverage here:
http://withoutlimitsultimate.blogspot.com/

USAU and Without Limits are the prime supporters of the endeavor...besides the super passionate contributors we have lined up.

Okay, realistically, my blog won't take a hiatus. It will probably just take a backseat. Fear not.

No comments:

Post a Comment