Pages

I was recruited by Michelle Ng and Without Limits to write about my experiences in my final season of College Ultimate. 2011 has many possibilities...let's see how they pan out. E-mail me (robyn-fennig@uiowa.edu)

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Remembering My First Bout With Blogging

Here is a throwback for you.

My first blog entry. It wasn't even for myself. I got an e-mail from Franklin Rho, former coach of the USC Hellions of Troy. He asked me about what what I thought about the UPA restructuring of College Ultimate. Shockingly, my opinions have not changed a whole lot.

It is funny, however. When I re-read this, I now understand how my writing improves when I write for someone else. I really should practice sound writing habits in a non-academic arena again soon:
http://lovehateultimate.blogspot.com/2010/03/restructuring-and-future-of-sport.html

I was such a put together undergrad in 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment