Pages

I was recruited by Michelle Ng and Without Limits to write about my experiences in my final season of College Ultimate. 2011 has many possibilities...let's see how they pan out. E-mail me (robyn-fennig@uiowa.edu)

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Unrelated, Unnecessary Bragging

Look how cool UIowa is.

<-------We practice here all winter! Welcome to The Bubble. Or as I call it, Heaven. (Or at least as close as I can get while I'm living in Iowa City for the winter...). I literally got chills when I walked in for the first time last night. Let's be honest, I think I'm allowed to be spoiled, after spending three and a half years in Zorn Arena.

Oh yeah, Saucy welcomes Iowa State University Women Scorned, Carleton College Syzygy, University of Wisconsin Bella Donna, and University of Wisconsin-Eau Claire SOL this weekend for our indoor scrimmage tourney. It takes place in The Bubble. So excited.


No comments:

Post a Comment